Carpal Tunnel for Syndrome Self Test - Medical / Health Care - Clinical Services
Give yourself the same tests your doctor uses to diagnose CTS.
Most popular related searches
These are the hallmark carpal tunnel symptoms:
- Shooting electric shocks
- Symptoms wake you up at nite
They're also the classic symptoms of flexor tendonitis.
No worries: whichever condition you've got -- CarpalRx will restore your hand(s) to normal.
Find out which one you have by taking these 3 simple, fast & accurate tests:
- FIRST, settle down with a partner in a quiet room
- Distractions deliver unreliable results, so make sure you're not disturbed
- While holding your fingers straight, flex your wrist gently & as far as possible. Use your other hand (or your helper's) to push a little.
- Hold this position for 1 minute.
Do your symptoms appear or get worse? Do you feel numbness? Write down 'yes' or 'no.'
- With your hand straight, use an opposite finger (or your helper's) to lightly tap the skin over your wrist-crease.
- Tap left to right, and back again.
Does it result in a tingling or 'pins-and-needles' in your hand? Write down 'yes' or 'no.'
- Keeping your hand straight, use your opposite thumb (or your helper's) to apply firm pressure to your hand. Press the thumb firmly, in between the the big bumps at the base of your palm.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds.