Digital Solutions for the Healthcare Industry - Health and Safety
We help health facilities overhaul legacy IT systems, automate medical image analysis, and monitor patients’ well-being in and out of the hospital. Softeq also provides custom healthcare software development services to technology startups working on medical devices — vital signs monitors, insulin pumps, or diagnostic equipment.
Why Go Digital?
Digital healthcare solutions allow hospitals to reduce paperwork, serve more patients without adding staff or beds, and access medical data stored in disparate IT systems via a single user-friendly interface.
These days, patients assume that they will use technology to interact with healthcare providers. They expect digital health solutions to be modern, convenient, and consistent with their experience in highly digitalized industries, such as banking and eCommerce:
of patients are willing to refill medications using an app or website (source: McKinsey)
HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT
of patients would like to check personal health information online (source: McKinsey)
REMOTE PATIENT CARE
of US patients aged 65+ do not mind managing chronic conditions via telecare visits (source: Healthcare IT News)
of patients prefer telecare follow-ups to in-person visits (source: Massachusetts General Hospital)
Healthcare Solutions We Develop
Turn to Softeq to design custom RPM or telecare solutions, which incorporate wearable devices, teleconferencing tools, AI chatbots, and voice interfaces. Your solution will function as expected in a variety of conditions, meeting the high standards of the IT healthcare industry. We'll make sure it:
- Captures high-precision sensor data: temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, glucose, etc.
- Transfers the data to a local or cloud-based repository
- Analyzes the information against EHRs to detect anomalies
- Alerts hospital staff or ambulance services in emergency cases
- Provides tools (instant messaging, video calls, virtual assistants) for effective doctor-patient communication
Looking to speed up medical image analysis and eliminate diagnostic errors? We will help you identify patterns in 2D and 3D medical images by integrating Machine Learning into custom embedded, mobile, and web applications. To that end, we will:
- Annotate the images produced by medical equipment: CT, OCT, MRI, X-ray, ultrasound
- Apply augmentations to expand image datasets
- Feed the data to a neural network model deployed in the cloud
- Ensure compliance with the DICOM standard
We help hospitals become more efficient: admit patients faster, automate insurance verification, and keep medical records up to date. For this, we create healthcare software solutions linking hospital departments and decentralized technology systems:
- Patient portals supporting appointment scheduling, prescription refills, live chat with a doctor, and eBilling
- Integrated EMR and EHR solutions
- Inventory tracking systems: RFID, beacons
- Population health management (PHM) software