Narrowband Ultraviolet Light System for Healthcare Professionals - Medical / Health Care - Medical Equipment
The only controlled, connected, and comprehensive solution to treat and monitor patients at home
Most popular related searches
- Predictable and Precise Prescription Dosing
Our single-button, pre-programmed, handheld device effortlessly guides patients through treatment. Our smartphone app manages treatment dosing, frequency and duration in strict adherence to your prescription, based on the AAD/NPF Guidelines and Vitiligo Working Group. Over 95% of patients say Zerigo is easy to use.
- Continuous Patient Support
Zerigo Health CarePartners act as the first line of support, providing patients with both technical and treatment support and encouraging treatment adherence with automated reminders and personal contact. All therapy records, including photographs, are HIPAA-compliant and available for you and your patient.
- Safe, Standard-of-Care Treatment
Zerigo is FDA-cleared and delivers NB-UVB light, a proven, standard-of-care treatment for chronic skin conditions that is part of published protocols endorsed by major medical societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology, Vitiligo Working Group and the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Improved Practice Efficiency
Zerigo frees your office space and staff to provide other services and procedures while enhancing satisfaction and loyalty for patients with chronic skin conditions.We manage all administrative and billing services, plus patient training, ongoing support, and appointment reminders.
We follow your notification and communication preferences, alerting you to issues such as missed treatments, low satisfaction or complications/side effects.
- Visible Results
Zerigo makes it easy for you and your patients to access treatment records, photos, and patient reported outcomes on demand.
- Psoriasis patients demonstrated results comparable to in-office phototherapy.2
- A recent study found a 57% mean improvement in the psoriasis severity index (PSI).3
- 100% of psoriasis patients experienced full lesion clearance when Zerigo was combined with topical steroids.4
- Vitiligo patients showed improvements in re-pigmentation in as little as four weeks.5
- Eczema patients may see faster results and reduce or eliminate the need for topical steroids.
- Highly Satisfied Patients
81% of patients in a recent survey6 rated their Zerigo experience as good, great or life-changing.
- Indications and Contraindications
Zerigo narrowband (NB-UVB) therapy is FDA cleared for the treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis and leucoderma on all skin types (I-VI). Usage requires a physician prescription.
Please consider the risks in treating those with lighter skin, taking light-sensitizing medications, and/or taking immunosuppressive agents (such as azathioprine and cyclosporine) with markedly increased risk of UV-induced skin cancers.
- Yule S, Sanyal S, Ibbotson S et al. Self-administration of hospital based narrowband ultraviolet B (TL01) phototherapy: a feasibility study in an outpatient setting. Br J Dermatol 2013; 169:464–8.
- Efficacy study using Clarify System (Unrue E, et al., A novel ultraviolet B home phototherapy system: Efficacy, tolerability, adherence, and satisfaction. Dermatology Online Journal 2019; 25(2)
- Unrue ibid.
- Data on file.
- Zerigo 2020 patient survey.