Remote patient monitoring solution for physician groups sector - Medical / Health Care - Medical Monitoring
Our remote patient monitoring (RPM) kits help healthcare providers capture real-time biometric data to track symptoms, manage chronic disease and improve medication compliance.
- Improve outcomes
- Increase access to care
- Enhance patient satisfaction and adherence
- Generate new recurring revenue
- Reduce hospital admissions and ER visits
- Better manage growing population of patients with chronic disease
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has expanded reimbursements for remote patient monitoring. Additionally, patients who qualify for services under CMS Chronic Care Management (CCM) CPT codes can receive both services as part of a complementary care plan.
Remote patient monitoring reimbursements:
- SETUP/EDUCATION: $19 one-time fee (CPT Code 99453)
- EQUIPMENT SUPPLY: $63 per patient/month (CPT Code 99454)
- MONITORING & INTERVENTIONS: $51 per patient/month (CPT Code 99457)
- ADDITIONAL MONITORING: $42 per patient/month (CPT Code 99458)
- 88 % have invested or are evaluating investments in RPM technologies to support high-risk chronically ill patients. Spyglass Consulting
- 67% of patients said that using telemedicine somewhat or significantly increases their satisfaction with medical care. Software Advice