Segmental Analysis - Medical / Health Care - Medical Equipment
Inspire your patients to care for their whole self. Know the composition of their arms and legs with advanced technology for point-of-care segmental analysis.
Most popular related searches
- Detailed analysis of the fluid, muscle, and lean soft tissue composition of each arm and each leg.
- Skeletal muscle assessment to track cancer-treatment related side effects in arms or legs.
- History graphs facilitate data interpretation at-a-glance.
- Uses ImpediMed’s patented BIS technology with 256 different frequencies up to 1,000 kHz
- Segmental skeletal muscle mass measurement correlates highly with MRI
- Segmental lean soft tissue measurement correlates highly with dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA)
- Two limbs with the same volume can have different composition – know the difference
- Detect changes in fluid, muscle, and lean soft tissue
- Identify asymmetry between right and left limbs
- Know the impact of targeted treatments to decrease fluid volume or increase muscle mass
- Help your patients set healthy targets such as maintaining muscle mass or increasing functional strength