Surgical Skin Closure for General Healthcare - Medical / Health Care - Clinical Services
Non-invasive, topical skin closure device eliminates unnecessary “track marks” caused by sutures and staples(1,4).
Most popular related searches
Excellent Cosmetic Results
- Reduces scar-producing tension by evenly distributing forces along the entire length of the wound edges(1,4).
- Interlaced technology aligns and securely maintains skin edges in the same planar level, promoting optimal healing.
Treat More Patients - Faster
- Closes lacerations 2x faster, compared to suturing(3).
- Decreases patient wait times in the Emergency Room or Urgent Care.
- Eliminates the cost of a suture tray, removal kit and in many cases the need for a local anesthetic
- Non-threatening needle-less design helps reduce patient’s anxiety associated with the closure of lacerations in the emergency setting.
- Great for children and elderly patients.
- Non-intrusive to wear, and easily removed by the patient, eliminating the need for a follow-up visit.
Greater Control and Flexibility
- Simultaneously align skin edges in all 3 dimensions (across, along, and perpendicular to the skin surface) with one simple pulling motion.
- Versatile closure can be overlapped to close angled or curved wounds. No manual approximation of the wound edges required.
Easy to Learn and Apply
- With it’s 1-2-3 and red, white, blue approach, Clozex’s intuitive design is fast and easy to apply.
- Allows a broad range of healthcare providers the ability to easily close wounds with high precision and great clinical outcomes.
- Highly transferable and easily learned wound closure method for field-based employees covering multiple sites
Safer, Non-Invasive Design
- Eliminate potential needlestick accidents in your busy clinic and in emergency response situations(6,7).
- Reduces risk of infection caused by piercing the skin with sutures, which create a pathway for bacteria to colonize and enter the wound(11,12).