Surgical Skin Closure for Surgeons - Medical / Health Care - Clinical Services
Non-invasive, topical skin closure device eliminates unnecessary “track marks” caused by sutures and staples(1,4). Reduces scar-producing tension by evenly distributing forces along the entire length of the wound edges(1,4). Interlaced technology aligns and securely maintains skin edges in the same planar level, promoting optimal healing.
Most popular related searches
Treat More Patients - Faster
- Closes lacerations 2x faster, compared to suturing(3).
- Decreases patient wait times in the Emergency Room or Urgent Care.
- Eliminates the cost of a suture tray, removal kit and in many cases the need for a local anesthetic
- Non-threatening needle-less design helps reduce patient’s anxiety associated with the closure of lacerations in the emergency setting.
- Great for children and elderly patients.
- Non-intrusive to wear, and easily removed by the patient, eliminating the need for a follow-up visit.
Greater Control and Flexibility
- Simultaneously align skin edges in all 3 dimensions (across, along, and perpendicular to the skin surface) with one simple pulling motion.
- Versatile closure can be overlapped to close angled or curved wounds. No manual approximation of the wound edges required.
Easy to Learn and Apply
- With it’s 1-2-3 and red, white, blue approach, Clozex’s intuitive design is fast and easy to apply.
- Allows a broad range of healthcare providers the ability to easily close wounds with high precision and great clinical outcomes.
- Highly transferable and easily learned wound closure method for field-based employees covering multiple sites
Safer, Non-Invasive Design
- Eliminate potential needlestick accidents in your busy clinic and in emergency response situations(6,7).
- Reduces risk of infection caused by piercing the skin with sutures, which create a pathway for bacteria to colonize and enter the wound(11,12).