Carlsbad Medical Office Building, Carlsbad, California - Case Study
- Project Name: Carlsbad Medical Office Building
- Product: Gravelpave2 permeable parking lot
- Application: Parking Lot
- City: Carlsbad
- State/Province: California
- Install Date: Spring 2005
- Install Size: 380 m2 (4000 sq ft)
- Address: 3144 El Camino Real
- Client: Carlsbad Medical Office Building
- Designer: Carlsbad Medical Office Building
- Contractor: NA
- Directions: 31441 El Camino Real
- Location: Main parking lot.
- Photography: Judith Bumann, 2005
Summary: This parking lot integrated Gravelpave2 stalls with the main driving aisles in asphalt. Gravelpave2 was filled with 5/16th inch gravel. Parking bays were identified by small striping on the asphalt.
Gravelpave2 porous pavement meets impervious asphalt.
This was a good mix of large asphalt aisles with Gravelpave2 bays.
The asphalt was stripped to identify the parking stalls. Customers and visitors do a good job of utilizing the lines.