Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd.
One of the longest, established, privately held biotech companies, founded in 1978. Leading global provider of high-quality raw materials to the in-vitro diagnostic industry and research laboratories. ISO 13485:2016 registered. First to market proteins and monoclonal antibodies for the new emerging viruses, eg. Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika, Sars, Covid -19 and VEEV virus. Wide range of well-established products for chemiluminscence, ELISA, lateral flow and other immunoassay formats. Custom manufacture of antibodies and recombinant antigens under ISO 13485:2016 conditions.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Medical Research
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Founded in 1978
- Market leader in the development of proteins and antibodies for new and emerging diseases eg. Chikungunya , Dengue , Zika , Sars , COVID-19 and VEEV virus
- Custom manufacture of new recombinant antigens
- Routine manufacture of bulk antigens and antibodies
- Full raw material menu for chemiluminescence platforms
- Europes largest provider of bulk disease state plasma for controls
- To maintain our position as the leading global provider of high-quality and esoteric biological raw materials to the in-vitro diagnostic industry.
- To enable our customers to bring ground-breaking technology to the market faster allowing cost-effective and efficient patient management at the point of impact.
Since its foundation in 1978, Aalto Bio Reagents has become one of the leading suppliers of biological raw materials to the in-vitro diagnostics industry. Key to the company’s success is the supply of superior quality raw materials coupled with an understanding and commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
Aalto Bio Reagents recognised at an early stage that certification to a quality standard system would form an essential part of company development, both for its own benefit and that of the customer. As a result, registration to ISO 9002:1994 was completed in April 1996. Since then, registration to the ISO quality system has become international best practice, with Aalto Bio leading the trend in Ireland. Aalto was the second company in the country to successfully upgrade to ISO 9001:2000. To better align ourselves with our customers' quality systems, we successfully completed our registration to ISO 13485:2012 in September 2016 and we are currently certified to ISO 13485:2016.