AS Medizintechnik GmbH
Products manufactured primarily in Tuttlingen form the basis for our high level of quality. One of our main strengths is the ability to offer excellent value for money. We additionally combine a wide product spectrum with experienced personal service for you, our customer. Through our trading partners, we export our products worldwide to more than 60 countries. Over 20.000 articles cover the entire spectrum from general surgery to specialised disciplines extending to the supply and disposal of sterile products.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Medical Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Quality testing from the outset
- Glass bead blasting provides a non-dazzling surface
- Visual inspection of surface and model accurancy
- Hardness test of the surgical instruments according to Rockwell
Validated final cleaning
AS instruments have an ideal surface finish. The surface is totally free from manufacturing residues (in accordance with ISO 13485), thanks to validated and systematised automatic core processes.
- Free from manufacturing residues
- Precleaning through specialized ultrasonic procedure
- Final cleaning in validated washers
Passivation and anticorrosive protection
Finally at the end of the process, AS Instruments will be passivated and corrosion protected. This is a enormous benefit and safety, especially in the field of laser marking.
- Regulation conform, corrosion resistant
- Durable product marking
- Safety within the complete CSSD proces