Aspen Surgical is a leading worldwide manufacturer of medical disposable products with an emphasis on efficiency and safety in the hospital and surgery center market. The company’s extensive portfolio includes Bard-Parker blades and scalpels, Precept personal protective equipment, Protek probe covers and needle guides, surgical marking pens, orthopedic positioners, and Stork obstetric products as well as basic wound care and instrument care products. Aspen facilities in Caledonia, Michigan; Las Piedras Puerto Rico; and Agua Prieta, Mexico offer vertically integrated, North American manufacturing capabilities including injection molding, sewing, ultrasonic welding, die cutting, automated assembly and packaging as well as blade stamping, grinding, and finishing.
We help create safer and more efficient surgical environments around the world.
- Respect - We value the diversity, abilities, needs, and feelings of every individual.
- Transparency - We are open and honest even when it's hard.
- Passion - We love what we do, why we do, and who we do it for... and it shows.
- Speed - We move fast, and we don't cut corners.
- Empowerment - We have the freedom to get the right work done!
- Fun - We enjoy our work and celebrate our successes.
Our Value Proposition