Axxin provides platforms and diagnostic products for biomedical applications that bridge the gap from research to market with world leading innovation, capability and cost effectiveness. The company`s goal is to take the cost and complexity out of point of care diagnostics and near patient applications. The company has extensive experience in instrument design, industrial design, sensor technologies and has applied these to molecular and lateral flow applications. Axxin has developed their unique Axxin Cubic™ platform technology that enables low cost, high sensitivity hand held and bench top readers capable of delivering complex test sequences in a wide variety of applications.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Medical Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Axxin's technology provides a scalable system where components can be added or upgraded in the future. These systems have a high degree of software functionality. This approach allows system upgrades to be implemented quickly and allows the equipment to support customer requirements through the life of the system.
- Axxin has established itself as an early leader in commercialising diagnostic delivery systems in partnership with leading biomedical and pharmaceutical companies.
- The company's products are used worldwide in research and development and diagnostic applications.
- The major benefits of the Axxin approach are:
- Platform based approach suitable for a range of handheld to bench-top applications.
- Reduced technology risk through proven platform and sensor technologies.
- Low cost scalable design with proven hardware and software modules.
- Reduced development time and cost enabling fast time to market.
- Accurate and 'information rich' diagnostic information.
- Automatic interface to electronic patient health records.
- Earlier diagnosis through increased sensitivity detection.