Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
We develop, manufacture, and launch regenerative medicine solutions that help to support you and your goals. Aziyo Biologics has an extensive history and experience developing, manufacturing, and launching regenerative medicine products. No one compares when it comes to our capabilities and scientific understanding of cardiovascular, orthopedic, and reconstructive surgery products. Whether you are looking for a co-marketed partnership, private label product, or a tissue bank, Aziyo is able to support your business needs. 1,200+ Institutions Use Aziyo Products Globally.
Regenerative Medicine Reimagined.
For patients and clinicians looking for faster, more natural, and restorative healing, Aziyo develops products leveraging natural healing mechanisms.
We’re focused on improving patient outcomes, mitigating device complications, and reducing cost of healthcare.
- Advancing regenerative medicine platforms to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
- 1,200+ Institutions Use Aziyo Products Globally
- 8 Regenerative Core Products1
- 230+ Publications Feature the Science of Aziyo Products
At Aziyo we believe an organizations potential is tied to the success and investment in its people.
Strategy provides focus and goals for an organization, but a company’s culture embodies the principles and values of the people and provides a philosophy to execute the strategic goals. We have adopted a set of guiding principles to help us navigate the challenges we face as a company so we can grow together.
Culture is defined by who we are as a company and by the people that bring that purpose to reality.
- Bringing regenerative medicine solutions to patients informs and guides our decision-making. What we do or don’t do each day affects the lives of patients.
- We are dedicated to the development & retainment of our employees and work collectively to achieve our goals.
- A shared purpose, clear vision and well-defined goals ensure that we are aligned. Our purpose is to bring innovative solutions to physicians and the patients they treat.