Healthcare Estates 2021
Whilst the rollout of the UK COVID-19 vaccination programme is a positive step forward, there is a need to carefully balance this against scientific information on such matters as the effect of the vaccine on infection rates but also the potential for further waves of infection later in the year. The point at which things can totally return to normal is still some way away and will depend on several factors including future national guidelines and personal and corporate responsibility for health and safety. In addition, the UK Government Event Research Programme will provide welcome clarity for the way that business events can be delivered. More will be known when that programme is completed and results published in May.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Oct. 19-20, 2021
- Manchester Central
- Tunbridge Wells , UK
However, with due consideration to the ongoing and developing health situation, it is becoming increasingly evident that Healthcare Estates cannot take place exactly as it has done in the past. That is why IHEEM and STEP Exhibitions are working together to explore various formats and options to ensure that any decision made about this year’s event is the right one for our healthcare sector and can be delivered without compromising on safety and compliance whilst still being enjoyable to attend.
Leaders and Learners Coming Together
Healthcare Estates takes place on 19-20 October 2021 at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees. Each day will open with Keynote presentations.
Preparation for the conference programme for 2021 is underway and the programme will be published in June.
In the meantime see below the speakers and programme from the 2019 event for a sense of the calibre and scope of the conference at Healthcare Estates.
Keynote speakers from 2019:
- Professor Mike Kagioglou, Dean of the University of Huddersfield – NHS Healthcare and Infrastructure Planning
- Simon Corben, Director and Head of Profession NHS Estates and Facilities, NHS Improvement – the Long Term Plan and EFM Division Objectives
- Alasdair Coates, Chief Executive Officer of the Engineering Council – the importance of Engineers in the UK, Engineering Council future CPD and professional requirements, and IHEEM/Engineering Council collaborative agendas
- Alan Sharp, CEO, Ireland East Hospital Group / Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Sally Becker – the “Angel of Mostar”
In recognition of the ongoing and developing health situation, various formats are being explored for Healthcare Estates to deliver an event without compromising on safety and compliance whilst also being enjoyable to attend. More details will be available in due course.
Exhibiting at the UK's largest trade exhibition for the sector
Reasons to Exhibit
Healthcare Estates is a truly unique event in the UK market – the only national conference and exhibition to bring together those who design, build manage and maintain healthcare facilities.
Healthcare Estates’ visitors make a conscious decision to attend the event setting aside valuable time to find solutions to the challenges they face on a daily basis and keep up to date with the latest product innovations.
- Meet specifiers and decision-makers responsible for controlling built environment budgets
- Talk directly to those “on the front line” about the problems and challenges they face and how your products and service can help address them
- Present and demonstrate your expertise to a highly targeted and motivated audience
- Gain valuable feedback and insights that can feed into your new product and business development processes
- Raise your profile in the healthcare sector, and gain a genuine competitive advantage
Getting it right as an exhibitor starts with choosing the right type of stand. A choice of two packages ensures you get what works best for you.
- Space Only, this allows you to bring your own stand, and create a completely bespoke presence at Healthcare Estates. You have creative control over stand design and the way in which your products are displayed. Height limit 4m.
- Space Only Plus, this options lays a bit of the ground work for you. Like a space only you can build your own stand but you have a dividing wall, carpet & power to get you started. Height limit 2.4m.
- Shell Scheme, a shell scheme stand includes walling, carpet, lighting, 500W power supply and a fascia name board enabling you to eliminate the job of building a stand and concentrate on furnishing your stand to better demonstrate your product. Height limit 2.4m.