OrthAlign Irvine Hip & Knee Arthroplasty Lab
The Solution for Any Operating Room
- Integration of technology into your practice
- Alignment in total knee arthroplasty
- Benefits of navigation in total hip arthroplasty
- Event Type:
- Oct. 7-8, 2022
- Axis Research & Technologies Irvine
- Irvine , CA , USA
Fri, Oct 7
6:30 PM - 7:15 PM
7:15 PM - 8:30 PM
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 PM - 9:15 PM
Sat, Oct 9
7:00 AM - 7:05 AM
7:05 AM - 7:15 AM
7:15 AM - 7:45 AM
Closed-incision Negative Pressure Therapy
7:45 AM - 7:50 AM
7:50 AM - 8:00 AM
Break & Change for Lab
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cadaveric Lab: Closed-incision Negative Pressure Therapy
11:30 AM - 11:40 AM
Break & Change from Lab
11:40 AM - 12:00 PM
- Hotel reservation is based on one (1) night stay. Room and taxes are prepaid by OrthAlign. Click Here to Reserve Your Room
- You will be asked to provide a credit card upon check in for incidentals.
- Dinner program will be walking distance from the hotel.
- Please book your own flights, which will be reimbursed by OrthAlign.
- Please also coordinate transportation from airport to hotel, which is reimbursable.
- OrthAlign will provide transportation from hotel to lab and from lab to airport. John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you will need to attend both the dinner and the lab.
- Expenses should not be submitted until event completion.
- In the event of a no show, you will not be eligible for reimbursement.
OrthAlign Event Waiver & Media Permissions