ACCUTRON - Model CT-D VISION - Contrast Medium Injector for CT
From Computed Tomography
The Accutron® CT-D Vision is the next generation of MEDTRON AG’s leading CT contrast medium injector. Focusing on the user’s needs, the latest stage of development of the Accutron® CT-D improves the usability of the CT injector and optimizes its integration into the radiological environment.
IMPROVED READABILITY & LESS EYE FATIGUE
Radiographers and radiologists are working mostly on screens throughout the day, monitoring examinations and analysing images. With high resolution touch screens, of 10” on the injection unit and 12“ on the remote control, Accutron® CT-D Vision improves the comfort of use and helps to reduce eye fatigue.
The new graphical user interface provides a comprehensive overview of each examination.
IMPROVED READABILITY IN THE CONSOLE ROOM
Inside the exam room, the choice of the light mode display on the injector screen enhances the readability of key parameters. In the low light of the console room, the operator can choose the dark mode display to reduce visual disturbances and allow the focus on the imaging procedure.
BETTER INJECTOR MOBILITY
The wireless injector Accutron® CT-D Vision benefits from our recently launched Intelligent Battery Management System to optimize the duration of the battery charge and further increase the working availability.
With the new medical grade casters the injector can be moved with less effort and quieter on imaging room floors.
ENRICHED USER EXPERIENCE
The upgraded graphical user interface of Accutron® CT-D Vision focuses on providing a comprehensive view of each parameter. It visually highlights the key parameters.
Choosing and selecting from lists and a saved profi les library now simplify exam management. This leads to an easier, clearer and more precise programming in less time.
EXTENDED TRACKABILITY TO PUNCTURE SITE DATA AND CONTRAST MEDIA TYPE
Trackability of contrast administration does not only mean recording the contrast dose. It also involves the way the dose was administered.
By recording the puncture site location and the size of IV catheter as well as the contrast media type directly as part of the injection data, Accutron® CT-D Vision provides comprehensive trackability and documentation of contrast administration.
OPTIMIZED INTEGRATION INTO THE RADIOLOGY ENVIRONMENT IN DIE RADIOLOGIEUMGEBUNG
The Accutron® CT-D Vision is equipped with several substantial new features that optimize its integration into the radiology environment.
Injection Data Sharing
Providing a RIS/PACS interface based on the DICOM standard, the new IDS software option offers direct access to the modality worklist from the RIS for the operator to associate each contrast injection results with the related patient images and data and save it in the PACS. Currently exporting these injection data as a secondary capture or as an ePDF, IDS is a flexible solution able to offer customized access to shared injection data.
- Improved patient care:The new convenient user interface of the Accutron® CT-D Vision simplifies programming through directly choosing and selecting from lists. Improved readability helps reduce risks of insufficient injection settings. It also improves the review of the injection.
- Full traceability: The IDS software option enables the exchange of injection data with the digital radiology infrastructure via RIS/PACS integration. It is based on the DICOM standard. With information on puncture sites and contrast medium acquisition, it provides comprehensive traceability and documentation of contrast medium administration with regard to imaging, patients and study data and makes it available digitally via PACS.
- Increased operating convenience: The two larger touchscreens, one on the injection unit and one on the remote control, increase readability and reduce eye fatigue.
- Improved mobility: The intelligent battery management system and the new rollers provide more flexibility in a radiological environment with several examination rooms. The wireless Accutron® CT-D Vision thus remains a reference product of MEDTRON AG.
- Optimized workflows: The IDS software option enables the exchange of injection data with the imaging department via RIS and PACS.
- The Accutron® CT-D Vision can be operated in single-use or multiple-use, with just one or with two syringes. It offers the flexibility to help you adjust your operating costs for disposables and optimize the cost-benefit ratio of our injector according to your activity.