ACCUTRON - Model CT - Flexible, Precise Contrast Medium Injector for CT
From Computed Tomography
The Accutron® CT is a contrast delivery system designed for computed tomography and built using the same technology platform that all Accutron injectors are based upon. Whether you are budget conscious or newly exploring the potential use of a powered injector in your CT department, the Accutron® CT is your starting point.
The reliable single-piston injector Accutron3 CT meets the requirements of the latest applications in computed tomography.
- High precision and safety through real-time pressure monitoring
- Good viscosity of the contrast medium due to heated syringe holders
- Mobility and flexibility when changing examination rooms
SAFETY AND PRECISION
High precision and safety through real-time pressure monitoring
Good viscosity of the contrast medium due to heated syringe holders
Mobility and flexibility when changing examination rooms
- Greater safety: The contrast medium injector provides pressure monitoring in real time.
- More comfort for your patients: More comfort for your patients: The integrated heated syringe holder maintains contrast medium at body temperature, resulting in an optimal viscosity for a more comfortable treatment.
- Shorter patient turnaround times: The injector works with selected pre-filled syringes to increase throughput due to fast application.
- Ready to use at any time: With its constant power supply and mobile rollers, the injector is flexible, even when quickly changing examination rooms.
- Consistent reliability: The injector helps to reduce repeat examinations due to incorrect timing of contrast medium enrichment.
- Cost-effective: The contrast medium injector offers solid performance and an affordable price for CT imaging.