ACCUTRON - Model MR - Mobile, Accurate Contrast Medium Injector for MRI
The Accutron® MR is a double-piston contrast media injector designed for precise injection of contrast media and saline in clinical MR imaging, including pediatrics, angiography, neurography and mammography and other MR routine examinations.
With the Accutron* MR, MEDTRON has developed the ideal contrast medium injector for injection of contrast medium and physiological saline in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- The world's first injector directly validated by Siemens for the 7-tesla Magnetom Terra machine
- Reduced acquisition costs, as two MRI machines can be operated alternately with one injector and two remote controls
- Proven innovative Accutron technology Made in Germany
- Keep-Vein-Open: The KVO software feature helps to maintain vascular access during longer imaging procedures.
- Pre-filled syringes: The compatibility with many selected syringes makes it easy to change and select the appropriate contrast medium for each patient.
- Two remote controls The Accutron® MR allows two MRI scanners to share the same contrast medium injector by using a separate touchscreen remote control for each MRI scanner.
- No power connection required: The battery-powered contrast medium injector offers flexibility when quickly changing examination rooms.
- Pre-filled syringes: Increase patient throughput and result in potentially increased revenue.
- Reduced acquisition costs: By using two remote controls, you only need one injector for your MRI department.