Cytiva - Model HyClone - ADCF-mAb Media
Protein-free and animal-derived component-free medium.
Protein-free and animal-derived component-free medium
- Animal-derived component-free (ADCF) formulation
- Designed for high cell yield and monoclonal antibody (MAb) production
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Component traceability
- Manufactured in cGMP (21 CFR 820) compliant and ISO9001 certified facilities
ADCF-mAb liquid medium contains poloxamer 188 and L-glutamine, and does not contain phenol red. Liquid medium is also available without L-glutamine to support the glutamine synthetase (GS) gene expression system. ADCF‑mAb powder medium does not contain poloxamer 188, L-glutamine, phenol red, or sodium bicarbonate. ADCF-mAb is available in liquid and powder formats in user-friendly packaging.
HyClone ADCF-mAb cell culture medium is protein-free and contains no animal-derived components. This regulatory-friendly medium is developed to increase the process yields for the manufacture of antibodies and antibody fragments for therapeutic use in a variety of engineered hybridoma and myeloma cell lines.
- Parameter: ADCF-mab liquid medium with L-glutamine, HEPES; without phenol red - 500 mL
- Additives: With: L-glutamine, poloxamer 188, HEPES, sodium bicarbonate Without: Protein, phenol red
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Storage: 2° to 8°C, away from light
- Sterilization: 0.2 µm sterile filtered
- Format: Liquid
- Pack size: 500 mL bottle
- Order code: SH30349.01