Clinisys DaVinci - Anatomical and Digital Pathology
With Clinisys DaVinci for pathology departments can optimise pathology processes and work more efficiently and collaboratively. It’s a user-friendly, comprehensive solution providing advanced business intelligence and reporting that increases the efficiency of routine tasks and complex workflows, such as anatomical pathology and digital pathology.
DaVinci is a user-friendly, comprehensive solution, developed following intensive collaboration between pathologists, laboratory technicians and IT specialists.
Providing accurate, rapid diagnoses are paramount for patients and laboratory Services departments play a crucial role in these diagnoses. With DaVinci you can optimise your pathology processes, so your employees can work more efficiently and collaboratively to provide faster results. All of which helps advance the quality of care you can provide to patients.
DaVinci seamlessly exchanges data with laboratory instruments and the various software packages used in your department, institution or client environments.
It’s an extremely flexible system, which can easily be configured to meet the precise needs of your department and increase the efficiency of routine tasks for the most complex workflows, including:
- Tumour banks
- Molecular pathology
- Digital pathology
DaVinci digitises workflows to minimise manual tasks and paper-consumption:
- User-friendly and task-oriented workflows for all traditional pathology processes
- Functionality for complex workflows, such as digital pathology, telepathology, second opinions and supervised validation
- Access to handy tools for standardised reporting, including well-organised templates and wizards and image insertion
- Compile reports completely hands-free for both macroscopic and microscopic examinations, using interactive speech recognition, Bluetooth headsets, and foot pedals
- Complete functionality for multidisciplinary consultations
- Full access to personalised tasks and shared worklists for pathologists, assistants, laboratory technicians, and administrative staff, to foster collaboration and improved efficiency
Customisable dashboards and tools to help organise and access samples and statistical analysis when and where required.
DaVinci is an open system exchanging data transparently with other software:
- laboratory information systems
- electronic patient files
- hospital information systems
- billing systems
- image archives
- national databases for cancer registration etc.
All system interfaces are based on international standards, such as IHE and HL7 standards.
All instruments and automatic equipment can be easily connected to DaVinci: cassette and slide printers, stainers etc.
Detailed logging, powerful search engines, and statistical analyses provide insight into laboratory activities and turnaround times, helping you to increase efficiency.
Our customisable dashboard delivers information about process bottlenecks or workload peaks so you can take appropriate action.
Samples can be automatically assigned to your worklists, especially where preconfigured stains are sent to linked staining instruments based on the type of sample, with a visual indication of their urgency.
Digital Sketch Module allows you to load histological preparations sketches and flags task completion during the preparation phase, providing easy access to all preparation information.