BONE 3D offers personalized support for the construction of your anatomical model project.
Some key figures on the use of anatomical models:
« In 47.5% of cases, 3D model helped redefining the surgical approach »
Respondents felt that the use of 3-D models will “very likely” improve the quality of care (88%[15 of 17]), improve surgical outcomes (82%[14 of 17]), improve the surgical approach (71% [12 of 17]),and improve patient safety (65% [11 of 17])
You are a caregiver : gain surgical ‘experience’ and communicate about your operations
- Tools with a “patient-specific” physical 3D representation of the region of interest to prepare your surgeries.
Example: design of a cancerous scapula or bronchus model from a patient scan
- Fun and clear teaching aids to promote therapeutic education of your patients.
Example: creating a lung model
- Modern training aids for your care teams.
Example : modern training aids for your care teams.
- Demo templates to stand out at promotional events, workshops or for your company’s premises.
Example: producing a demo kit
- A personalized design, in accordance with the branding of your brand.
Example: realization of models for your product showcase
- An impressive potential thanks to the variety of transparencies and materials to highlight the added value of your products during demonstrations.
- Media to highlight your medical devices and train your sales people