AOS - Small Bone External Fixation System
The AOS Small Bone External Fixation System is comprised of rods, pin-to-rod clamps, multi-pin clamps, and pins used for the management of bone fractures and reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. The modular design of the AOS Small Bone External Fixation System is intended to be used in the stabilization of open and/or unstable fractures in anatomies such as the hand, wrist, forearm, foot, and ankle where soft tissue injury may preclude the use of other fractures treatments.
- Innovative solution for stabilizing fractures resulting from high energy trauma, including fusions osteotomies, open and/or comminuted fractures, infected nonunions, and fractures with length discrepancies.
- Simple to use, offers versatile pin placement options and stability, and is cost effective.
- Fixation for unstable intra- and extra-articular fractures of the distal radius.
- Multiple Variations of frame can be applied to small bone fractures, wrist spanning frame or nonspanning frame.
- Simple intra-articular distal radius fractures.
- Extra-articular distal radius fractures with a relatively large distal fragment.
- Corrective distal radius osteotomies due to malunion.
- Fixation before and in conjuction with, open reduction and internal fixation.