The AROSmicro™ Debakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps are versatile thumb forceps commonly used in vascular and general surgery for grasping fine tissue. These forceps are 6.5' (16cm) in length with 1.5mm wide serrated straight tips featuring 1x2 atraumatic teeth, and are 100% German made of surgical stainless steel. All AROSmicro™ forceps are guaranteed for life when used for their normal, intended surgical purpose.
- Brand: AROSmicro™
- Surname: Debakey
- Length: 6.5” (16cm)
- Handle: Thumb
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaw Style: Nontraumatic Fine
- Tip Configuration: 1.5mm, 1X2 Rows of Teeth
- Instrument Type: Atraumatic Forceps
- Instrument Grade: OR Grade (German Made)
- Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
- Usage: Reusable, Non-Sterile
- Tungsten Carbide Insert: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Quality Manufacturing: Our forceps are 100% German made using only the highest quality materials such as surgical stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten carbide inserts.
- Precision Design: Our surgical forceps are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship — we guarantee it!
- Peace of Mind: All AROSmicro™ surgical forceps will be repaired or replaced free of charge when used in their normal, intended microsurgery purpose should a defect occur.
AROSurgical Instruments, Inc. distributes Premium OR Grade, 1OO% German made, Surgical Forceps for use in the microsurgery specialties of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ocular Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Breast Reconstruction, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiac Surgery.