BAB - Model H-GENIN DBM - Putty
H-GENIN Putty is intended for use as a demineralized bone matrix for voids or gaps that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure. Putty is indicated for the treatment of surgically created bone defects or bone defects created from traumatic injury. H-GENIN Putty provides a moldable consistency and can be mixed with blood or bone marrow.
H-GENIN Putty is used as a bone void filler or extender in posterolateral fusion procedures. The Putty has excellent handling characteristics and resists washing away when irrigated.
- Made from 100% demineralized human bone
- Osteoconductive: provides an ideal scaffold that directs and supports bone formation
- Osteoinductive potential
- Excellent handling characteristics: shapes and conforms to fill bone voids, and retains shape
- Easy storage and use: ambient room temperature and ready for immediate use, no prep time or reconstitution required
- Sterile: Sterility assurance level (SAL) 10-6