Babgencel - Model Hexadermal - Hand and Skin Disinfectant
Hexadermal hand and skin disinfectant, with its alcohol content, is used for disinfection hands. It has broad spectrum activity while showing very good skin compatibility. It is free from cumulative long-term acting ingredients. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Ethanol: 63,0 (72,0 % v/v)
Glycerine, 1-3 butandiol, cethyl alcohol and essences.
- Bactericidal (incl.Tb – MRSA,VRE, Acinetobacter)
- Virus inactivating (Enveleoped an non-enveleoped viruses, Rota, Vaccinia, Adeno, Polio, M. Noro virus)
Range of Application:
Hexadermal is used as hand disinfectant in hospitals and under conditions where rapid hand disinfection is necessary.
- Patient-related environment, in hospital, practices, dental clinics, outpatient clinics and care facilities, ambulances
- Operating and consulting rooms, diagnosis and treatment units
- Industrial and laboratory areas