From Anesthetic Product
Movable clamp allows anchorage at puncture site regardless of depth of catheter, which minimizes trauma and irritation to the puncturing site. Depth marking assists in accurate placement of central venous catheter from the right or left subclavian or jugular vein. Soft tip reduces trauma to vessel, minimizing vessel erosion, hemothorax and cardiac tamponade. Single, double, triple and quad lumen is available for choice. Radiopacity facilitates confirmation of catheter placement. The multi-lumen version’s tips are more radiopaque, which makes it easy to confirm the placement of fluoroscopic tip. Vessel dilator ensures “super soft” catheters to be easily placed percutaneously.
- Flexibility: ABLE Central Venous Catheter is made of superior polyurethane with excellent elasticity, flow rate is secured in venous obstructions.
- Soft and elasticity. After insertion into body, it will become soft of 50% under body temperature(37°C). Forming according to the shape of blood vessel, reduce the trauma and anti-kink.
- Minimize the irritation of blood vessel
- Inner and outer of the catheter is smooth to protect the blood vessel, and avoid the thrombosis, reduce the resistance of catheterization.
- Catheter marking to show the length of insertion.
- The radiopaque tube and tip facilitate catheter location when visualized by X-Ray.
- Catheter is thin and smooth to minimize the effect on blood flow.
- Catheter lumen spaced regularly to keep unblocked blood flowing.
- Radiopaque, facilitates quick visualization under X-Ray.
- Central Venous Catheter
- Vessel Dilator
- Fastener: Catheter Clamp
- Introducer Needle
- Introducer Syringe
- Injection Needle
- Injection Cap
- Central Venous Catheter Standard Kit Accessories
- 5ml Syringe
- Surgical Gloves
- Surgical Pledget
- Surgery Sheet
- Surgery Towel
- Sterile Brush
- Gauze Pad
- Suture of Needle
- Wound Dressing