Bel-Cypher - Model Pro - Panoramic X-Ray System
From X-Ray Systems
Delivering powerful digital imaging solutions with superb diagnostic quality exposures! Easy, Intuitive Operation with an outstanding new CMOS Digital sensor. Sharp Imaging, Ergonomic push button controls, Tomosynthesis Mode, Bitewing Imaging Mode and more. Simple Position – 3 bright red lasers to simplify alignment. You need to see it to believe it!
Produces industry leading crisp diagnostic quality panoramic (adult & child), lateral (4) TMJ, and bitewing images while reducing the amount of X-Ray dosage by 30% thanks to the super sensitive Hi-Resolution CMOS sensor.
Multi-Mode Bitewing / TMJ
For interproximal caries detection, the bitewing imaging mode is especially useful for obtaining images from patients that experience “gag” reflex with sensors or film holders used in traditional intraoral imaging methods.
Tomosynthesis mode can compensate many positioning errors by selecting the best image from 31 layers (30mm range). Allows selection of the clearest image even though a patient’s dentition is off in the anteriors or left or right in the posteriors from the standard orbit.
Intuitive clean surface control panel allows easy operation.
3 bright red laser beams are used to simplify the alignment of patient Frankfort, mid-saggital & focal trough planes for accurate imaging.
Automatically adjust x-ray height to accommodate different patients at the touch of a button.
Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows users to quickly and easily select exposure settings with the click of a mouse.
Image Brightness, contrast, gamma and edge enhancement are adjustable through the Bel-Cypher Pro’s Graphical User Interface.
Adjusts with Patient
Panoramic orbit can be adjusted for anteriors and right/left posterior teeth regions repsectively, correcting anterior position errors and rotated image acquisition for each patient.
Pushbutton control automatically adjusts x-ray head height positioning to accommodate different patient heights.
- Power Voltage: 120Vac 60Hz
- Power Capacity: 9A
- High Tension Generator: 100kHz
- X-ray Tube Voltage: 60kV to 80kV (1kV step)
- X-ray Tube Current: 2 to 8mA (1mA step and R’10 series)
- Exposure Method: Manual
- X-ray Tube: D-052sB (Toshiba)
- X-ray Tube Focal Spot: 0.5mm
- Total Filtration:
- 2.5mm AI (minimum)
- Radiographic Mode: Panorama (Adult, Child)
- Panoramic Bitewing (Adult, Child)
- Exposure Time:
- Panorama: 10 sec
- Panoramic Bitewing: 4.6 sec
- TMJ: 2.5 sec. (x4)
- Magnification Ratio: Panorama: 1.2 to 1.3
- Panoramic Bitewing: 1.2 to 1.3
- TMJ: 1.2
- Image Receiver: CMOS Digital Sensor
- Beam for Patient Position: 3 Beams
- Dimensions: Width: 850mm (33-1/2″)
- Depth: 1,135mm (44-2/3″)
- Height: 2,275mm (89-1/2″)
- Weight: Approximately 231 lb (105 kg)