BienAir - Model MX2 LED - Micromotors
Coupled with the new Bien-Air Micro-Series instruments, you will benefit from a unit that is 30% shorter and 23% lighter than previous generation. The result is unparalleled balance and comfort, constant power, perfect control of the speed, torque and reversal of the direction of rotation. Thanks to Smart-Logic electronic control, the MX2 is exceptionally stable and powerful, even at low speeds (100 rpm). This means just two instruments are required to carry out all operations. The MX2 LED proves itself to be the ideal companion for endodontics.
Like any other electric micromotor, brushless micromotors consist of a rotor and a stator. Unlike the brush micromotor, the rotor consists of a permanent magnet, while the coils are mounted to the stator. The mechanical switching function, implemented by the brush and collector combination in a carbon brush-type micromotor, is replaced by a sophisticated electronic drive that became possible only with the development of high-speed and powerful microprocessors. The electronic drive creates a rotating electric field in the stator that interacts with the permanent magnet.
Brushless Technology A New Dimension
- Greater Power and More Torque.A major attribute of Bien-Air micromotors is their elevated power output with constant torque for swift and effortless use.
- Accurate Command.The proprietary Smart Logic™ electronic control lends Bien-Air micromotors a step-less, vibration-less rotation for the most meticulous and precise dental work.
- Compact and Lightweight.Bien-Air micromotors are significantly shorter and lighter than conventional models. This results in optimal grip and balance as well as reduced hand fatigue.
- Maintenance-Free.Bien-Air micromotors’ ball bearings are greased for life making post-usage lubrication expendable. Built to withstand repeated sterilization cycles, the strictest hygiene standards are upheld.
- Easy and economical to maintain
- 3 Years Warranty