Biogel - Eclipse Indicator System
- Best-in-Class perforation detection 3 4
- AQL of 0.65 (freedom from holes), determined post packaging 5
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves 6
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection 7
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications 5 8
MD (Medical Device) as well as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) certified
At Mölnlycke, everything we do is about supporting the performance of our customers. This means supplying them with the most reliable – and most precise – equipment possible. This commitment begins with the design and engineering of Biogel® gloves, and flows right through to the OR.