BIOLASE - Model Epic X - Soft Tissue Lasers
From Soft Tissue Lasers
Epic X is the all-in-one everyday diode laser. This aerosol-free best-seller dental laser features new software technology and a new cordless foot pedal, among other notable innovations. With quick surgical capabilities, numerous hygiene procedures (where permitted), plus modes for Pain Therapy and Whitening, Epic X is a highly versatile, productive instrument.
Epic X features three distinct treatment modes and 30 clinical indications, greatly expanding the utility of your Epic X laser. You have access to Surgery, Pain Relief and Whitening procedures from a single device, ensuring quick payback and long-term ROI.
In-office teeth whitening remains in high demand and can be a steady, reliable source of revenue for practices. With affordable per-patient costs and dramatic results in as little as 20 minutes of chair time, your practice can begin benefiting from laser whitening today.
Epic X is cleared for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with TMJ or other thermomandibular disorders. And with patented handpiece attachments to simplify the procedure, it’s a snap to provide pain relief faster.
Epic X marked the debut of BIOLASE’s patented pre-initiated tip to complement our standard non-initiated tips. What does this mean to you? You and your team can get to work faster without having to manually initiate or re-initiate tips.
Epic White 2Go is easy to use for both your patients and staff—putting you on the fast track to growing revenue.
- Dimension : 5.7 in (W) x 4.4 in (H) x 6.5 in (L) (14.5 cm x 11.2 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Operating Voltage : 100V – 240V at 1.5A
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Main Control : Power Switch (ON/OFF Control Button)
- Remote Interruption : Remote Interlock
- Disable Control : Emergency Stop Button
- DC Power Supply Module : 12V DC, 5A
- Laser Classification : Class IV (4)
- Medium : InGaAsP Semi-conductor diode
- Wavelength : 940nm ± 10nm
- Power Modes : Continous, Pulse Modulation
- Peak Power : 10W
- Fiber Tip Diameter : 200µm, 300 µm, 400µm
- Pulse Duration : 0.01ms – 20ms
- Pulse Interval : 0.01ms – 20ms
- Pulse Repetition Rate : Up to 20kHz (for reference)
- NOHD : 2.71 meters
- Beam Divergence : 8 –22° per side
- Standard Fiber Cable Length : 5 feet (1.5 meters)