botiss collprotect - Native Collagen Membrane
From Soft Tissue
collprotect membrane is a native collagen membrane made of porcine dermis, which is intended for dental bone and soft tissue regeneration. The natural, hemostatic effect of collagen enables early wound stabilization and supports the natural healing. Moreover, the collprotect membrane displays a good surface adaptation and tissue integration and is ideal for most indications where an intermediate stability and easy handling are required.
DENSE AND OPEN POROUS COLLAGEN STRUCTURE
The validated and controlled manufacturing process removes all cells and non-collagenous components, while the natural collagen structure of the tissue of origin is being preserved. collprotect® is a uniform membrane with a thickness of about 0.4 mm. Its three-dimensional structure with open pores facilitates the fast ingrowth of blood vessels and accelerates integration into the surrounding tissue [1,2]. The general compactness, however, prevents cells from fast migration into the defect area .
collprotect® membrane offers a mid-term barrier function, making our membrane of choice for the regeneration of smaller and middle-size defects and periodontal defects. However, as an allrounder collprotect® membrane can be used in various indications.
IMPLANTOLOGY, PERIODONTOLOGY AND ORAL AND CMF SURGERY
- Protection and coverage of the Schneiderian membrane
- Sinus lift
- Socket preservation
- Horizontal ridge augmentation
- GBR and GTR with simultaneous use of bone graft
- Fenestration/dehiscence defects
- Intraosseous defects (1 to 3 walls)
- Furcation defects (class I and II)
- Natural, dense, open porous collagen structure
- No artificial cross-linking
- Natural rough surface for cell adhesion/migration
- Open pores facilitates blood vessel ingrowth and support angiogenesis
- Controlled resorption
- Natural collagen supports blot clot formation and wound healing
- Easy application dry or wet