Cytiva - Model IL-2 - Cell Therapy Growth Factor
For cell processing, IL-2 reliably activates T-lymphocytes for efficient cell expansion.
- Reliable activation of T-lymphocytes for efficient cell expansion.
- Reproducible performance without revalidation of each lot.
- Quicker move to clinical stage through solid results.
- Accelerated setup time and reduced cost for transition to the preclinical stage.
IL-2 is a cost-efficient solution for T-lymphocyte expansion in preclinical proof-of-principle experiments. IL-2 is provided with information on biological activity, which improves reproducibility and removes the need for revalidation.
The biological activity information and the close equivalence in production quality between IL-2 and Xuri IL-2 simplify the transition to clinical trials and process development for cell therapy manufacturing with minimized regulatory risk.Detailed protocols
Building on experience in this application, detailed protocols are available for cost-efficient expansion of T cells in Xuri Cell Expansion Systems.
- Certificate of Analysis: Yes
- Endotoxin Activity Max.: < 100 EU/mg
- Molecular Weight (Mr): 14 - 16 kDa
- Physical Form: Powder
- Purity: ≥ 95%
- Stability: 18 months
- Storage conditions: 2-8˚C
- Pack size: 10 µg