Cytiva - Model Xuri IL-2 - Cell Therapy Growth Factor
Clinical manufacturing-grade formulation available in vials or syringes. For use in cell therapy applications.
Interleukin-2 available in two formats – powder or liquid. This growth factor reliably activates T lymphocytes for efficient cell expansion. Meets USPfor cell therapy ancillary material as applicable to supplier.
- Gain peace of mind. Produced under a certified GMP license regularly qualified by licensing authorities. Sterility- and endotoxin-tested according to USP.
- Reproducible. No need to revalidate each new lot.
- Manage contamination risk. Easily connect Xuri IL-2 Syringe to a bag via Luer connection.
Functionality of this product is based on biological activity assays. Animal component-free. All Xuri reagents and media are compatible with Xuri Cell Expansion System.
Interleukin-2 promotes the growth, activity and maintenance of T and B lymphocytes. IL-2 is key in a number of cell and cell-based gene therapies.Regulatory support
Xuri growth factors are manufactured, tested, and released in compliance with relevant cGMP guidelines. USP Chapter ‹1043› ‘Ancillary materials for cell, gene and tissue-engineered products’ has been followed in the design of these products.
Parameter: Xuri IL-2 (1 mg)
- Activity Range1: 11.5 - 26.0 MIU/mg
- Certificate of Analysis: Yes
- Endotoxin Activity Max.: < 25 EU/mg
- Molecular Weight (Mr): 14 - 16 kDa
- Physical Form: Powder
- Purity: ≥ 95%
- Stability2: 24 months
- Storage conditions: 2-8°C
- Pack size: 10 µg
1Powder tested prior to lyophilization; liquid tested after filling
2Real-time stability studies for liquid are ongoing, with expected shelf life of at least 24 months