Cytiva - Model HyCryo-STEM - Cryopreservation Media
Maintain differentiation potential and minimize spontaneous differentiation of stem cells.
Maintain differentiation potential and minimize spontaneous differentiation of stem cells
- Designed to freeze cells sensitive to the cryopreservation process.
- Helps maintain cell stemness, providing healthy and stable stocks of stem cells for downstream applications.
- Provided at a 2X concentration for addition to cells suspended in their own conditioned growth medium to minimize osmotic shock during cryopreservation.
- Chemically defined and serum-free to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
HyClone HyCryo-STEM medium is a serum-free product intended for cryopreservation and storage in biomanufacturing of stem cell lines. The medium is designed for use with neural progenitor or stem cells, embryonic stem cells (ESCs), and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells. This chemically defined formulation contains DMSO and protein components to protect cells during the cryopreservation process. HyCryo-STEM medium is provided at a 2× concentration to be added to cells resuspended in their own conditioned or fresh growth medium.
- Parameter: HyCryo-STEM
- Shelf life: 48 months
- Storage: < -10° C
- Item description: HyCryo-STEM 2X Cryopreservation media for stem cells; 0.2 um sterile filtered; storage requirements: < -10° C; shelf life: 48 months
- Sterilization: 0.2 µm sterile filtere
- Format: Liquid
- Pack size: 100 mL
- Order code: SR30002.02