CYCLONE - Transport Stretcher
CYCLONE Transport Stretcher is the best choice designed with ease of use and versatility reliability. Latest Generation full steer System on CYCLONE Transport Stretcher is designed to reduce the physical strain easy to steer and stop while allowing for crisp cornering and control. CYCLONE Transport Stretcher allows you to create the ideal solution to enhance patient comfort. The CYCLONE Transport Stretcher’s heavy-gauge steel reinforced frame 320 kg (705,5 lb) weight capacity to handle patients of varying size. The stretcher integrates well with emergency room equipment. Both CYCLONE Series Stretchers are specially designed for easy washing (full washable) and cleaning in a fast-paced healthcare environment. The CYCLONE Transport Stretcher is fully compatible with various medical equipment such as C-arms and X-Ray devices.
The ideal emergency and transport stretcher CYCLONE is ability on four-sided brakes easy accessible from the lateral, head and foot ends which makes the stretcher easy steer and stop. This is the only one of the proof of the CYCLONE makes an ideal emergency and transport stretcher. For both sides brakes pedals operated only pushing down instead of pulling it up Which reduce the risk of back injuries of staff. The Four side brake is eliminating the need to move to the sides of the bed while immediet needs to the brake.
GLIDEAWAY SIDE RAILS
The CYCLONE Stretcher is equipped with glideaway side rails, retractable underneath the lying surface. It eliminates the gap between the stretchers and bed during patient transfers and offers maximum patient security when raised, yet are completely out of the way when down, for zero-gap transfers. The side rails covering nearly the entire length of the stretcher, the falls risk is minimized and lowered smoothly, gently, and silently, resulting in a reduced risk of hand entrapment.
RECOVERY & CARDIAC CHAIR POSITION
The CYCLONE Stretcher is mobilized with hydraulic and gas-spring assisted mechanisms for the easy adjustment the stretcher from flat to chair position. The stuff get easier treatments for caring patient in a sitting position.
The CYCLONE Stretcher integrated with cardiac chair function is suitable for patient monitoring , administering medication get maximum confort , take easier breathing and better view.
The cardiac chair position CYCLONE Stretcher eliminate the need for unnecessary transfers in a comfortable position for patients to recover. CYCLONE get easy position from flat to cardiac chair helping patient with various issues such as heart diseases or repiratory insufficiency.
DRIVE ON SUSPENSION 5TH CASTOR
The CYCLONE has adapted with integrated easy use retractable 5th castor ensures a smooth ride, enhanced safety, better maneuverability and turnability, prevent back injury of staff. The 5th castor is activated at foot end and head also on lateral side of stretcher by the use of break pedals at steer position. 150 mm diameter deployed 5th castor is suspension loaded better shock absorption smooth drive over uneven surfaces.
DRIVE SAFE WITH ERGONOMIC PUSH HANDLES
The CYCLONE Stretcher is adapted with collapsible stainless steel, bacterial proof pushing handles, applied at head additionally at foot end. Ergonomic design handles easly fold and take drive position. Permitted Smooth drive and less effort for medical stuff. It reduce the risk of back injuries of staff while at folded position makes easier administering medication.
- Integrated O2 Tank Holder
- 320 kg (705,5 lb) Weight Capacity
- Retractable Steering Handles Positioned at Head and Feet Level
- Easy Clean Washable
- Brake/Steer Pedals– Head and Foot
- Brake/Steer Pedals– All Four Sides
- Permanent Collapsible IV Pole– 2 Stage
- Radiolucent Surface with Upright Chest X-Ray Cassette Holder
- 10 cm (4″) High Density Secure Mattress with Fire Barrier
- Large Space Supframe for Staff Storage
- Full Capability of Lateral Control Individual Pedals (Height, Down, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Exceptionally Stable Structure
- Protection Bumpers at All 4 Corners
- Directional Drive on Suspension 5th Castor
- Four Section Lying Surface
- Spring Operated Backrest, Knee Bending
- Anti-Bacteria Treated Nano Technology Bonded Coating
- Glideaway Side Rails Retractable Underneath the Lying Surface with Anti-Pinching Mechanism
- Additionally Accessory Holding Rails
- Monitor Shelf Additionally Added on CYCLONE Stretcher Multifunctional Feature Feet Support and Writting Desk
- Vertical Tank Bottle Holder Practical and Turnable will be Applied on Four Corners
- X-Ray Cassette on Backrest Enables in Bed X-Ray Scanning or C-Arm Scanning
Dimensions: 84 x 222 cm
Backrest: 0° – 83°
Height Range (Hydraulic): 60 – 86 cm
Reverse Trendelenburg: 12°
Mattress Platform (ABS): 66 x 195 cm
Castor Diameter: 20 cm
5th Castor: 15 cm
Safe Working Load Capacity: 317,5 kg
- IV Pole
- Knee Adjustment
- Oxygen Tube Holder
- Foldable Pushing Bar on Legrest
- Protection Belts
- Monitor Tray
- Patient Scale