DETRO - Model PLUS PAA DW - Peracetic Acid Based High Level Medical Instrument and Endoscope Disinfectant
Used for high-level disinfection of general surgery, anesthesia and dental surgical instruments made of stainless steel, rigid and flexible endoscopes, medical instruments made of plastic, silicone, glass, acrylate and rubber. It is suitable for use in high-level disinfection of medical instruments resistant to heat.
- Concentrated product
- Provides high level disinfection.
- Aldehyde and phenol free
- Class II B product, according to directive 93/42 / EEC.
COMPOSITION : %15 peracetic acid, auxiliary agnts
MICROBIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY : Bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, sporicidal in 5 minutes
- Designed to be used with Detrowash series.
- Place the drum in the disinfectant compartment in the device.
- Place the concentrated disinfectant inlet of the device into the drum.
- The solution is automatically diluted by 0,7%.
- Perform the disinfection process in accordance with the device user manual.
- Instruments should not be left in the solution for more than the effect time specified in the instructions for use.
- Its packaging must be kept tightly closed.
PACKAGE : 4 X 5 L