Myron L® - Model D-4 & D-6 - Digital Dialysate Meter
The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER is specifically designed to test both acetate and bicarbonate dialysate quality. Measure Conductivity, pH and Temperature to ensure proper mixing during dialysate preparation and as a final check of dialysate quality before hemodialysis treatment. There are no strips or reagents that expire or subjective interpretation of results. Internal sensors require the user to place the sample in the instrument, preventing contamination of dialysate by the measurement device.
Digital Dialysate Meters have received FDA 510(K) acceptance for use as a medical device - FDA Establishment Registration Number: 2020976
- Low maintenance
- Easy user-friendly interface
- Replaces up to 7 different instruments
- Learn, Use and Train fast on only one instrument for all water testing
- Free live technical support with little to no wait time
- Reliable manufacturer of the original Dialysate Meter™, Myron L® Company has served hemodialysis professionals for over 50 years
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER will save you time and money
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METERS do not need sterilization, and you never have to return an instrument to the manufacturer for calibration.
Water and Dialysate Quality Analysis for Hemodialysis
The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER also measures parameters critical in water quality monitoring and control at every stage of hemodialysis water treatment. Test Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE TM) and Temperature of feed and product water in unit processes. Use measurements as independent checks against automatic systems of control and to check residual levels of sanitizers in water treatment and hemodialysis systems after system maintenance.
Powerful, portable DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER features extreme accuracy in widely varying ranges, easy one-touch measurements and keypad calibration.
Bluetooth® communication available with bluDock™ option for easy record-keeping.
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER™ Features & Benefits:
- Tests up to seven aqueous parameters (depending on model): Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE TM) and Temperature
- Factory programmed solution models for dialysate and hemodialysis water quality testing
- Keypad calibratable
- Autoranging conductivity/TDS/resistivity
- Conductivity/TDS/Resistivity accuracy of ±1% of reading vs. full scale
- pH accuracy of ±.01 pH units
- Extremely accurate 4 electrode conductivity cell technology
- Integrated cell cup and sensors prevents contamination
- Full four-digit LCD display with superior resolution
- Memory storage for 100 readings with date & time stamp
- Real time clock
65387 (CA), 2020976 (Federal)
The D-6 DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER has received FDA 510(k) acceptance for use as a medical device for testing dialysate.
To view the Myron L® Company DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER 510(k) follow this link:
DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER 510(k)
Digital Dialysate Meter™ D-4 & D-6 Specifications:
- DIGITAL DIALYSATE METERS™
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 mL/0.2 oz.
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 1.2 mL/0.04 oz. (D-6)
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformité Européenne): EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better
* ® Sabic Innovative Plastics
- Conductivity: 0-9999 µS/cm, 10-200 mS/cm NaCl in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ-30 MΩ NaCl
- TDS: 0-9999 ppm/10-200 ppt 442 in 5 autoranges
- pH: 0-14 pH
- ORP/Free Chlorine: ±999 mV, .2 - 9.9 ppm
- Temperature: 0-71° C/32-160° F
- Dialysate Preparation
- Dialysate Quality Assurance
- Water Treatment for Hemodialysis
- System/Equipment Disinfection
- Wastewater Management
bluDock™ Bluetooth Wireless Communication Package
Package includes DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER hardware modification that allows the unit to communicate wirelessly with a personal computer configured for wireless device communication. Package also includes the Guardian2 TM software application that will operate on Windows 7 or later, and macOS 10.13 or later based computer systems and printed instructions. Model #: BLUDOCK
Standard Solutions and Buffers
Hard Protective Carry Cases
(kit) with three buffers (pH 4, 7, and 10), one pH/ORP storage solution, and three standard solutions, (NaCl 14.0, KCl-7000 and 442-3000). All bottles are 2 oz/59 mL.
Small case (no calibration standard solutions), Model #: UPP
Replacement pH/ORP Sensor
(D-6) pH/ORP sensor is gel-filled and features a unique porous liquid junction. It is user-replaceable and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Model #: RPR