Germocid - Model 220 - Basic Wipes
Disinfectant cleansing tissues for non-invasive medical devices. Germocid Basic Wipes 220 is a Medical Devices CE 0546 class IIa in compliance with Directive 93/42/ECC. GERMOCID BASIC WIPES 220 is a tissue soaked in a specific alcoholic solution for the rapid disinfection and cleansing of non invasive medical devices used in medical, dental and beauty centers, such as desks, beds, dental units, armrests and handles, etc. also acting in presence of organic material (blood, saliva, organic exudates, etc.). A further feature of the product is its ability to evaporate quickly, making it even more practical to use. This product contains 60% (w / w) of alcohol, avoid use on perishable or alcohol sensitive materials.
- 100,0 g of imbibed solution contain:
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0,1 g; Benzalkonium chloride 0,1 g; Ethanol 45,0 g; Isopropyl Alcohol 15,0 g; Coformulants, depurated water q.s. to 100,0 g.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pull out a wipe from the packaging and pass it evenly over the surface to be treated. Make sure the objects and surfaces are fully wet. Properly close the packaging to avoid content evaporation. Leave on for the times indicated. Do not rinse.
- Viruses (Adenovirus, HIV HBV HCV) 5 minutes
- Bacteria and fungi 5 minutes
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TBC) 60 minutes
- Carefully read the instructions and directions for use on the label.
Jar with 220 wipes – Box containing 6 Jars
HOW TO STORAGE AND VALIDITY
- 3 years.
- The indicated period of validity refers to the product properly stored in its container and correctly used.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources.