GerVetUSA - Model 301-GD50-1358 - Small Spade Shaped Elevatored
Spade Elevator is widely used apically to cut the periodontal ligaments within the periodontal ligament space. The unique design assures ease of extraction and prevents any damage to nearby tissues and teeth. This incredible instrument comes with multiple variations so that you can pick the best one for your dental surgical kit. It is crafted from high-grade German surgical stainless material and can be reused after sterilization.
Remarkable features of Small Spade Shaped Elevator No. 301 include:
- Ideal for tooth extraction
- Slightly curved tip for easy extraction
- Multiple variations for a range of dental procedures
- German forged stainless body ensures longevity and durability
- Reused after sterilization
Please note that website images are often representative of the product family and may not conform to the exact specifications or features of the item you select. The final specifications will match the description of the specific product you select. Please review such specifications in the item description to ensure the correct product is ordered.
- Item Type: Spade Shaped Elevator
- Therapeutic Specialty: Dental Elevators
- Tip Size/Sr No: No 301
- Curvature: Straight
- Handle Type: Short Handle / Single Ended
- Material: German Surgical Stainless Steel
- Usage: Reusable
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Grade: Premium
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Trademark: GerMedUSA
GerVetUSA justifies that all GerVetUSA instruments, whether stamped, imprinted or laser marked with the logo of GerVetUSA name, are safer for the durability of each tool from fabrication deficiencies in content and/or craftsmanship. The above guarantee will remain unchanged as soon as the instrument or brand is used for its expected operational or dentistry intent, as well as constant and appropriate care of the devices has been managed.
Our supreme duty under this protection ought to be repair or replace any system which proves to be faulty at the choice of GerVetUSA. It will be substituted at no charge if GerVetUSA repair engineers believe that a GerVetUSA labeled instrument seems beyond repairing.
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited warranties:
- Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
- Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
- Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
- Titanium instruments > 3 years
- Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
- Super-cut scissors > 1 year