GerVetUSA - Model GD50-1410 - Feline Luxating Root Elevator
Feline Luxating Root Elevator 1.3mm 30G Long Handle, Back Curve is used for elevating, pulling, and lifting the tooth from periodontal ligament of feline patients. It helps in easy tooth extraction without damaging nearby tissues.
- Item Type: Feline Luxating Root Elevator
- Therapeutic Specialty: Dental Root Elevators
- Tip Size/Sr No: 1.3mm 30G
- Curvature: Back Curve
- Handle Type: Long Handle / Single Ended
- Material: German Surgical Stainless Steel
- Usage: Reusable
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Grade: Premium
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Trademark: GerMedUSA
GerVetUSA justifies that all GerVetUSA instruments, whether stamped, imprinted or laser marked with the logo of GerVetUSA name, are safer for the durability of each tool from fabrication deficiencies in content and/or craftsmanship. The above guarantee will remain unchanged as soon as the instrument or brand is used for its expected operational or dentistry intent, as well as constant and appropriate care of the devices has been managed.
Our supreme duty under this protection ought to be repair or replace any system which proves to be faulty at the choice of GerVetUSA. It will be substituted at no charge if GerVetUSA repair engineers believe that a GerVetUSA labeled instrument seems beyond repairing.
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited warranties:
- Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
- Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
- Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
- Titanium instruments > 3 years
- Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
- Super-cut scissors > 1 year