Cytiva - Model Xuri IL-15 - Growth Factor
Regulates activation and proliferation of human blood lymphocytes, following USPfor cell therapy ancillary material.
- Minimized process development time.
- Improved scale-out capacity.
- Reproducible performance without revalidation of each lot.
- Dedicated cell therapy ancillary product following USPfor ex vivo cultivation.
Rapid and dependable process development for cell therapy manufacturing
Each lot of Xuri IL-15 includes clear information on biological activity to improve control over cultivation variability. This information enables standardization of the process to deliver reproducible cell expansion without the need for revalidation of each new lot.
A smooth submission process is key when dealing with cell therapy regulatory requirements. To help users assess and document production processes, Cytiva supplies Xuri IL-15 products with a comprehensive documentation support package that meets USP‘ancillary materials for cell, gene, and tissue-engineered products’, within the responsibilities applicable to a supplier.
End user responsibility
Other aspects of USPwill be the responsibility of the end user to assess. Cytiva cannot fulfill USPin regard to application and therapy specific aspects (e.g., use in finished therapeutic, assessment of removal from a finished therapeutic and possible biocompatibility, cytotoxicity or adventitious agent testing). No human components are included in the product.
- Parameter: Xuri IL-15
- Activity Range1: ≥5.0 MIU/mg
- Certificate of Analysis: Yes
- Endotoxin Activity Max.: < 25 EU/mg
- Molecular Weight (Mr): 12 - 16 kDa
- Physical Form: Powder
- Purity: ≥ 95%
- Storage conditions: 2-8˚C
- Pack size: 40µg
1Tested prior to lyophilization