HomeBrace - Model MyEcc and MyArm - Eyegaze Control System
Drive your power wheelchair safely and adjust your sitting position with just your eyes - and look forward to a whole new quality of life!
Your HomeBrace eyegaze control system helps you to control your power wheelchair independently. The MyEcc app converts eye movements from any eyegaze communication device to mouse movements, enabling also people with conditions such as spacitiy to drive your wheelchair safely and adjust your seating position.
The MyEcc special wheelchair control can be extended by integrating the front camera of the communication device or by adding in a camera for the rear area. The display then automatically shows the surrounding field of vision, i.e. the front camera view when moving in a frontal direction and the rear camera view when moving backward. The transparency of the direction arrows and of the camera image can be customized.
In combination with MyArm, the distance between eye control and eye is always right, whether you're sitting, lying or standing. The mechanical arm engineered from premium powder-coated stainless steel fits every conventional voice input device and is mounted to the wheelchair's biomechanical length adapter.
- Control any power wheelchair with the manufacturer's switch controller interface
- Adjustable seat settings
- Compatible with assistive robotic arms such as Kinova JACO or Exxomove BATEO
- Free consultation and product trial in your local area
- Establish your personal needs
- Draw up a trial report for your health insurance provider or other payers
- Delivery: Briefing for the client and teachers/nurses
- After-sale service: After-delivery retraining and adjustment, if needed
- Support: Telephone support + repair service
- Readjustment: If your circumstances or needs change