HomeBrace - Model MyEcc Pupil - Special Control Module
Control your power wheelchair safely with just your eyes – indoors and out! MyEcc Pupil is a special control module developed and designed specifically for people who can only move their eyes.
The main feature is the headset with a sensor that tracks eye movement and uses the attached software to move the wheelchair in the direction the person is looking. MyEcc Pupil allows people with conditions like ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) to move their wheelchair independently and stop it by closing their eyes. You can also use MyEcc Pupil to adjust the seating or move a robotic arm.
What makes MyEcc Pupil absolutely unique is that it is the only eye-controlled assistive device for power wheel chairs that works outdoors and in bright sunlight. That’s why MyEcc Pupil comes with phototropic lenses.
Our product specialists can meet with you for a product trial to choose the right arm length from the three versions available, making sure that your MyEcc Pupil glasses sit properly and that your eye movement tracking sensor is in the right position.
We provide these services in collaboration with your medical supply store
- Free consultation and product trial in your local area
- Establish your personal needs
- Draw up a trial report for your health insurance provider or other payers
- Delivery: Briefing for the client and teachers/nurses
- After-sale service: After-delivery retraining and adjustment, if needed
- Support: Telephone support + repair service
- Readjustment: If your circumstances or needs change
- Control any power wheelchair with the manufacturer’s switch controller interface
- Adjustable seat settings
- Compatible with assistive robotic arms such as Kinova JACO or Exxomove BATEO