Kulzer cara - Model Print LEDcure - Reliable Post-Curing Unit
From Dental Technician
cara Print LEDcure offers the flexibility to set the time, temperature and LED intensity to ensure optimal illumination conditions for all opaque & transparent 3D print materials.
cara Print LEDcure features long-life LEDs for both 385 and 405nm resins, a transparent turntable so there’s no need to flip objects, and a fan-assisted heater. All this creates a stable thermal environment for more complete bond formation and excellent mechanical properties in terms of flexural strength, elongation at break, edge strength and color stability – and restorations won’t come out sticky.
Laboratories using our dima Print materials will find preset illumination programs for quick, yet dependable results. The device also allows for more than 100 additional customizable programs for post-curing other 3D resins.
Cover all your post-curing needs in a reliable, yet simple process
- Flexible: individually set time, temperature & intensity for all 3D resins
- Large chamber (fits 4-5 models) with long-life LEDs
- Optimal illumination conditions for all opaque & transparent 3D print materials (385 and 405 nm resins)
- Ideal, homogeneous curing, no flipping, objects not “sticky” after curing
- Factory-set programs (time, intensity, temp.) for dima Print materials & storage for 100+ programs for other materials
- Fan-assisted heater for more complete bond formation & optimal mechanical properties
- Made in Germany incl. CE and cUL