LOMBART Lombart - Model CS-6 - Chair & Stand Combo System
Modern design meets quality engineering for the ultimate in comfort and convenience with the Lombart CS-6 Chair and Stand Combo.
- EFFORTLESS TILTING RECLINE ; Precision engineered “cradle” recline system keeps the patient in their comfortable, seated position, using their own weight for a perfectly counterbalanced reclining motion. A convenient one-handed recline mechanism allows for precise control, and is accessible from both sides of the chair.
- HYDRAULIC POWER LIFT ;A new hydraulic lift system provides smooth, quiet, and reliable patient elevation. Operational fingertip controls are located on both sides of the chair back, and a corded foot pedal is included for convenient positioning and flexibility.
- INTELLIGENT ROTATION LOCK ;A foot-activated chair rotation/locking mechanism, creatively located behind the chair, is conveniently accessible from either side of the chair, allowing for a quick and simple locking motion.
- CONVENIENT OPERATOR CONTROL ;One-handed tilting mechanism allows for precise control/recline of the patient and is easily accessible from both sides of the chair.
- ADJUSTABLE ARM RESTS ;Built for stability and upholstered for comfort, the patient armrests are individually adjustable with a full range of movement for convenient patient access.
- PILLOW HEAD REST ; Adjustable, articulating pillow headrest ensures comfortable head and neck support for all patients.
- ADJUSTABLE/ROBUST FOOTREST ; Providing easy access and stability, the footrest is conveniently adjustable from vertical to horizontal, accommodating any position necessary for patient safety and comfort.
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY ; Complimenting the CS-6 are optional chair glides and chair movers that provide full ADA capability for handicap patients.
- FULL INSTRUMENT CONTROL PANEL: Logically laid out, a durable membrane switch panel provides controls for chair elevation and auto return, overhead lamp with adjustable rheostat, BIO connection, USB charging port, and three rechargeable instrument wells that accommodate all brands of hand-held instruments.
- COUNTERBALANCED SLIT LAMP ARM: Creatively designed and engineered, the robust lower counterbalanced slit lamp arm provides an expanded range of motion, easily accommodating a wide variety of patients, including wheelchair patients. A conveniently located locking/release mechanism provides instant, smooth up/down travel and locking of the slit lamp.
- COUNTERBALANCED REFRACTOR ARM: Carefully engineered with a natural, comfortable motion, the upper counterbalanced refractor arm includes a solid locking/release lever that ensures precise adjustments and secures locking of the refractor head in all three dimensions.
- OVERHEAD LAMP: The uniquely designed overhead lamp includes a long-lasting LED bulb, providing bright, direct illumination for general lighting or focused minor procedures. Metal construction allows for stable, one-handed adjustments with superior durability.
- Spec : Chair
- Base : 22″ x 23.25″
- Lift Capacity : 350 lbs
- Ground to Seat : 21.5″
- Lift Column Stroke : 8.5″
- Rotation : 360°
- Tilt Mechanism : Cradle
- Input Voltage : 100-120VAC 60HZ
- Fuses : 6A