NDI - Model Effective+ - Dental Implants System
Self-cutting implant with cavity and through holes. Due to the original design, the bone tissue is less injured and lost. Recommended for a bone of poor quality.
- To provide less traumatic outcome and less loss of the bone tissue
- To save the bone nutrition inside the implant which excludes the necrosis
- To speed up osseointegration
- Slightly conical shaped implant with the cavity of one-third of the length of the body and cross-cutting holes in apical portion.
- In the implant neck there is a little carving thread with a step 0,25 transferred in an aggressive one with a step 0,75 mm.
- The carving serves for self-cutting and forming of the bone lodge during the installation process.
- The surface is handled by multi-stage method Smart, which improves the osseointegration.
- Hex-conical shaped connection of implant-abutment.