NDI - Model Optimum - Dental Implants System
Optimum implants are optimate in clinical cases of different level of complicacy. Their manufacturing provides the primary stability due to the decreasing of the bone tissue pressure and high osseointegration. An implant has an absolute purity of the surface and excludes the risk of the microbe contamination.
- Simple fully controlled installation
- Correction while operation
- High primary stability
- Stability in dental hole
- Gradual bone density increasing in an installation place
- Immediate installation if necessary
- Root implants with two kinds of carving: big aggressive and small hex shaped. The surface was handled by multi-stage method. Hex-conical connection of implant-abutment.
- The basic form of the carving gives the possibility of self-cutting which saves the time of bone tissue drilling. With respect to coupling such implant has a high primary stability and allows the installation even in a weak bone. The geometry of the implant allows to avoid the over-pressure from the side tension and bone resorption and activates the osteogenesis.