NDI - Model Prime - Dental Implants System
The kind of stable and long-lasting implants recommended for the installation in different clinical cases. Stable in a bone of any quality.
Prime Implants have been created with simplification of treatment and high quality standards in mind. This highly efficient implant system delivers predictable results even in cases where bone quality is far from ideal.
When placing Prime Implants, optimal primary stability and long-lasting success are the natural results, bringing patient satisfaction to the next level.
Because of the versatility of this system, it can be used in a variety of clinical scenarios, as replacement for a single tooth or as part of more comprehensive restorative treatment solutions in totally and partially edentulous ridges.
Maximum marginal bone preservation is a key element of Prime Implants, assuring ideal soft tissue levels and excellent clinical outcomes on the long term.
The outstanding biomechanical design of Prime Implants make their placement a time-effective task, promoting ideal conditions in the bone-implant interface, which ultimately improves osseointegration.
- Increased surface area
- Excellent force distribution in the bone-implant interface
- Time-effective placement procedure
- Increased surface-to-bone contact
- Wide range of indications in different clinical situations, including poor density bone
- Exceptional cosmetic outcomes
- Improved osteogenesis
- Reduced bone stress and decreased risk for alveolar bone loss
- Faster osseointegration
- High survival and success rates
- Prime Implants are fabricated from commercially pure grade 4 titanium with a classical screw-shaped form.
- It presents two different types of thread geometry, with microthreads in the most coronal portion and standard threads on the rest of the implant body.
- This leads to increased locking between the implant surface and the crestal bone, decreased stress during placement and increased bone regeneration.
- The self-tapping thread geometry of the Prime Implant also increases surface contact area and reduce the risk of micro-movements during early healing.
- The Smart surface morphology enhances cell activity, promoting adhesion of osteoblasts and reducing the inflammatory response.
- The Prime Implant system can be used in combination with a large variety of prosthetic components to provide solutions for different clinical cases.