Panoura - Model 18S - Dental Panoramic X-Ray System
The Panoura 18S and its Direct Conversion Sensor: for Dental Professionals who want to maximize the information from their panoramic x-rays, and DESPISE retakes.
What’s so great about a Direct Conversion Sensor?
Every scan captures over 50 different panoramic layers!
With most panoramic x-ray units, the arch of the patient needs to be exactly where the machine wants: along the path where the beam is focused.
- If positioning is not precise, a poor image can result.
- If the patient shifts slightly during the time the operator walks out to initiate the scan, a poor image can result.
- If the patient’s arch doesn’t match the trajectory of the scan, certain anatomy may not be in focus.
- The emergence profile of the anteriors could make it difficult to capture both mandibular and maxillary apices clearly in the panoramic scan.
The Panoura 18S also has Multi-Focal Plane capture capability. This means that every scan captures many layers both forward and backward. This creates a wide “envelope” where much more data is captured around where the patient is positioned.Not only Bitewings, but an entire FMX!
Vertical bitewing feature as well as FMX Clipping feature creates 18 intraoral-sized images clipped from the pan with one click.
Ideal tool for patients who won’t tolerate traditional PAs
- Instead of taking 18 individual images with an intraoral X-Ray, they can all be generated at once in 14 seconds.
We’ve deployed thousands of dental imaging solutions across over 30 years. Whether it’s a technology challenge, or a clinical challenge, our team has seen it all. You will have all that expertise on your team.
Integration is always a key question – because everything has to work well together. Our system is open source, so it is seamless with most other dental systems. In addition, our team has worked with almost every other software and hardware under the sun – so we can also help configure to your staff’s unique needs.
We focus on three things: Great Images, Great Pricing, and No Issues.