PhysioMem - Model PM 100 - Mobile Tele ECG Recorder
Using the PhysioMem PM 100, a patient suffering from intermittent cardiac arrhythmias can record a 2-lead, 40 second ECG anytime and anywhere. Either at regular intervals or if the patient experiences cardiac related symptoms, he or she simply presses the four electrodes attached to the back of the device firmly onto the chest and presses the start button. Once the recording has finished, it is automatically transferred via our backend service ReSTA to the attending physician for evaluation.
- 1-button technology for easy operation
- Integrated GSM module for mobile ECG transmission
- 2-lead ECG via 4 electrodes on the back of the unit
- Inductive charging of integrated battery
- Protection against ingress of dust and fluids (IP64)
- Medical device classification IIa